Well, here's a little about me...

I was born in Canton, Ohio on June 7, 1991 and spent my childhood im Perry Township and then moved to Navarre, Ohio.  I went to Tuslaw High School, where I participated in football and track & field and graduated in the class of 2009.

After graduating, I had made plans to attend the University of Akron, but God had other plans for me.  Instead, I ended up coming to Malone University because I had received a track scholarship to do high jump. 

Although being raised in a Christian home, my life had strayed far from where my roots were and I had little undersanding of what it meant to follow Christ.  However, in Spring 2010, I had realized what I needed, which was to pursue God and restore my relationship with him. By this time, I had completed my first year at Malone and still was an undecided major.  However, after a lot of prayer and asking God to guide my life, I soon found that my interests mainly revolved around the Bible and telling others about Jesus.  Through a lot of prayer and contemplating, I decided to declare my major as Bible and Theology.

As I am about to head into my final year at Malone this coming fall, I can honestly say I have no idea how God is going to use me.  I am currently leading youth at a church called Trinity Gospel Temple in Canton.  However, I do not feel that a youth pastor is what God has called me to be in the long run.  In saying that, I dont want to simply do what I want, but desire to go wherever God seems to be calling me.  I hope to eventually find some passionate people that I can team up with to do ministry together when I graduate.  I have considered possibly moving to Oklahoma City where my cousin Mark lives, so that hopefully we can impact lives in the ministry that God has called us to.  Nonetheless, let not mine but God's will be done.